Monday 15 June 2015

Best Hotels in Ahmedabad for a Pleasant Stay


I have been to Ahmedabad a couple of times, but my last trip really tips the scales. Normally when you are travelling where you stay decides how your tour pans out. Like in my last few tours, though I stayed in some good hotels, they were nowhere near as good as my last hotel Lemon Tree. The consequence –I missed out on some important things which I could have enjoyed and done. Like, since some of these hotels were away from the main attractions, I had to put them off for some other time. With Lemon Tree, one of the best hotels in Ahmedabad, this time I managed to do some course correction though.

Hotels in Ahmedabad
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
To begin with, the hotel is set at the heart of the commercial CG area in Navrangpura. This gives you easy access to all the important landmarks around the city like Hazira LNG, Adani House, Suzlon Energy, HDFC Bank, and Reliance Capital. Places of tourist interest like the Hall of Space & the Hall of Science and Gujarat Science City are also within close proximity, adding value to the stay. Besides, the nearest railway station from the hotel is some 6 km away (20-minute drive). It is also one of the best options if you are looking for hotels near Ahmedabad airport, which is 12 km away (30-minute drive).

The spic and span rooms at the hotel come with superb sound insulation and black-out curtains that ensure your privacy is never compromised. Then the orthopedic mattress helps you doze off almost immediately you hit bed.

So, next time you are in Ahmedabad, choose your staying options carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment