Friday 11 November 2016

My Experience in One of the Best Hotels in Ahmedabad

I have been visiting Ahmedabad for quite a few years now for my work purpose. This time as my trip was planned in haste I could not get booking in the hotel I generally put up. With no other option left I booked my stay at Lemon Tree Hotel. Initially I was hesitant as to how it would be but now I must admit that it is one of the best hotels in Ahmedabad city.

What I best liked about the hotel is its location. It is situated in the commercial area of the city center and all the important places are quite easily accessible. Even the airport and Railway station is quite nearby.  A very interesting thing about Lemon Tree is its style of welcoming - with a cheerful greeting and lemon fragrance sprinkled on the guests.
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
This hotel is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the luxury. The bed was very comfortable and allowed me to enjoy a peaceful sleep after a tiring day! The room was aesthetically designed and provided with all the amenities.

Lemon Tree Hotel is also perfect for business travelers as it has business center with all the amenities, Wi-Fi and also transportation. I am a diehard foodie and must say that the food served in their multi-cuisine café was really very delicious. The warm hospitality of the staff, great amenities and luxurious rooms will surely bring me back here.

Next time, if you are looking for hotels near University Ground Ahmedabad make sure you book Lemon Tree Hotels to get the ultimate luxury experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment